Sunday, December 13, 2009

Baby it's COLD outside...BRRRR........

The cold temps lately have been ROUGH! We (me and Mason) haven't really gotten out of the house much lately due to the cold weather. I hate dragging him in and out of places with it being this cold, so we just stay in most of the time. I did take him to kindermusik on Monday, and to the dr. on Thursday morning. Poor lil guy has a mild head cold! I've noticed that with the heater running more in the house, he's been getting a bit stuffy. So, I decided to take him to the dr. just to make sure that it wasn't anything serious. I knew it wasn't, but I'm an anal first time mommy so.......I took him in! LOL

He was cracking me up! He was a bit fussy as his appt was during naptime, but as soon as I laid him down on the table he went crazy kicking! He loved the noise that the paper on the table made under his feet! Wow...the little things that make them happy! HA
On Saturday, I went to my mom's work Christmas party with her and Crown Uptown in Wichita. We had a pretty good time! It was a Christmas show of course, and was really entertaining. Good drinks, good food, good show, and good people....good time! :-)
Afterwards, we went to Kohl's to do a little Christmas shopping. I'm pretty happy as I think I have all of my Christmas shopping done, with the exception of one or two. WAHOO

On a closing note, I wanted to post a couple of pictures of some awesome christmas lights that my mom and I saw last night going through Eastborough on our way to Kohl's after the show.
I hope everyone has a wonderful week! I can't believe the weekend is over, and that Christmas is less than 2 weeks away. Off to Kindermusik tomorrow, and lots to do this coming week!











1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel,
    I just found your blog a couple days ago. I wanted to tell you that I absolutely love the pictures that Laura has taken of your family and of Mason by himself. Mason is such a doll!

    Good luck with your blog. It is sometimes hard to find time, but it is so worth it to have that record of what is going on in your life.

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete