Wednesday, December 2, 2009

OK....I've now joined the blogging craze!





Everyone I know is blogging, so I decided that it would be neat to start. Now that we have little man Mason, I thought it would be a neat way to keep family and friends updated on what is happening with our family! I will try VERY hard to keep this blog updated. I am normally not very good with keeping up on things like this, but we'll see....





I am going to try to add the last 5 months together and glob it into one HUGE post! Hey, I know it's crazy but I can't keep people updated unless I start at the beginning can I?!?!?!


First and most important, we gave birth to our beautiful pride and joy on July 9th, 2009. He weighed 8 lbs. 13 oz, and I have him via c-section. We waited 5 long years for him, and I have to say that it was so worth the wait and I wouldn't change one single thing in the course of those 5 long years knowing what I would receive in the end!



It was a wonderful day, and we've enjoyed watching him grow ever since.............



Mason just 30 minutes old!

Mason with daddy!

Mason 1 week old





Mason (4 weeks old) and daddy the day before the first Oklahoma State game!




Mason-4 weeks old



Mason-6 weeks old



Mason 8 weeks old


Mason 10 weeks old

Mason 14 weeks old


Mason 16 weeks old



Mason 17 weeks old



Mason at Halloween


Mason 21 weeks old



Mason's first Christmas!


And here are a few pictures of Mason's "first times":

First vacation to Grand Lake at 6 weeks old with mommy, daddy, uncle Tyler, aunt Lindsay, uncle Dennis, and cousins Taler, Alison, Raegan, Aspen, and Sutton. Meme came too!

Sutton and Mason hanging out in their strollers looking out at Grand Lake!
Kevin with our new boat!

We also went to Kansas City with Kevin for a business conference. While Kevin worked, Mason, my mom, and myself had fun shopping, riding the carousel, and just relaxing!!





On Thanksgiving weekend, we got to go to Branson with aunt Melissa, Dayton, and Kaelyn. We had a blast and even went to Silver Dollar City and Dixie Stampede!
Here I am with Daddy riding the tram to Silver Dollar City. The lights were awesome!


And here is my first bite of green beans. I loved them!



So...there you have it! Five months in one post! HA Hopefully you won't be reading my next post filled with pictures 5 months from now!
























4 comments:

  1. Congrats on starting your blog. That is the first step. I know it seems overwhelming but you will find it easy to do. Mason is such a cutie! I have enjoyed seeing the pictures that Laura has taken over the past few months. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you started your blog. It will be fun so read all of your posts about the new things Mason starts doing.

    We've really got to look at our busy schedules and figure out a time to get together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog, Rachel! Now I want copies of the pics! He's such a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! You are going to LOVE having this as a place to document all of Mason's firsts :)

    Good luck with the house! Makes me happy that we got some sweet shots of the family and the little man there before you move.

    ReplyDelete