Sunday, December 6, 2009

Happy birthday to me!

Today, I am celebrating my 32nd (gulp) birthday!


I woke up to a nice breakfast yesterday that my husband went and got for us, then we went to a movie (The Blindside....I HIGHLY recommend it) while meme and pops watched Mason. We hadn't gotten away, just the two of us, since Mason was 6 weeks old (he's 5 months old now) so it was very nice! After the movie, we met my mom, sisters, and my brother Tyler at the Ridge for dinner. We had a good and relaxing time!


My parents and brother got me a neat snowman that says "Jesus is the light of the world" which was SOOO cute! They also got me a super cute necklace and earrings that I love!


My sister Lindsay's family got me a gift card to The Ridge, and my sister Melissa and her kids got me a pink Snuggie!!!



Kevin and Mason got me a Coach wallet to match one of my purses and Mason's diaper bag, two Christmas CD's (I LOOOVE Christmas music), and a digital picture frame that I've been wanting.






My favorite birthday gift this year Mr. Mason!


I had a fantastic birthday, and am so grateful to my family and friends for all of the birthday wishes!
















1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!! I think this was the night you came to my house to pick up your prints and cards...I didn't know it was your birthday! Sorry!! You got the most wonderful gift this year :) Yay!

    ReplyDelete