Friday, October 8, 2010

Not much new...but figured i should post1


It's been awhile since I've posted, so i figured I had better get something typed up! HA

First off, I have to update you on my little Mason....
he is walking EVERYWHERE! It took him awhile to crawl on all 4's, so I was thinking he would be a very late walker! He actually took his first steps at a little over 13 months so not to late. He is now into everything and is FAST! He smiles all of the time (now that he is almost done teething), loves to give hugs, has 12 teeth now, and is saying all sorts of words! He says mama all of the time, says dada, and uh-oh. He also loves to say "icky", bye bye, hi, and makes tons of noises! He tries to mimic everything we do, so we are really trying to watch what we do...and SAY! LOL

Last month the Price family headed to Tennessee for my family reunion labor day
weekend. We flew out of Wichita into Nashville, where my pappaw was waiting to pick us up! We headed to his house for a few days before we went to Gatlinburg for a few more days before heading back to Wichita. It was a week worth of flying, driving, and more driving but it was so worth it! We had a blast, and I was so glad that Mason got the opportunity to see where his mommy got to spend her summers. My pappaw and mammaw's house used to be (and still is) one of my most favorite places to be......

Mason, Pappaw, and me in Gatlinburg, TN

Mason at the Ripley's Aquarium in Gatlinburg

Mason and Kevin


Another thing we started back up doing is swimming every Sunday afternoon at the indoor pool at Southwestern College. We did this with Mason until the beginning of summer last year and he loved it. He even enjoys it more now!


One of our favorite times of the year came around last month....BLUEGRASS! We didn't take Mason last year as he was just a few months old, but we were VERY excited to take him this year! I took Mason down to the festival every day during the Bluegrass week just to walk around and see everything. He loved the music, people watching, and we are excited to try camping with him next year! Kevin and I were also excited to be able to spend some time with my sisters and my bro in law one night at bluegrass. It was nice to be able to enjoy the music without chasing Mason around! HA

Bluegrass baby!

Kevin playing some guitar


Me enjoying some "hillbilly brew" LOL

Me and Amy, one of my greatest friends from high school

Overall, some pretty fun times in the past couple of months! We are looking forward to Halloween and some fall weather! I have been taking Mason to the park daily, and we are both loving the Fall weather. I have also signed up for a couple of 5K runs for Oct/Nov so I am looking forward to that as well.

Time sure does fly...the next time I will post you will probably see Christmas decorations up! HA


No comments:

Post a Comment